From left to right: Lesley Murphy, Frank Chimienti, Cam Milne, Kelly Hinnen, Brock Darling
Onestop introduces a newly assembled team to enhance customer service for its Digital Out-of-Home campaigns across its extensive network of products.
TORONTO ON, January 12, 2015 – Onestop, a division of PATTISON Outdoor Advertising, Canada’s leader in the Out-of-Home advertising industry and the only company to offer a multi-platform inventory of digital products, announced the launch of a newly assembled team of sales representatives dedicated to providing digital solutions for a variety of clients, budgets and campaigns. To best respond to agency requests, Onestop’s new team – knowledgeable in mobile, proximity marketing, digital networks and the company’s proprietary smartAD® technology – will enhance its digital portfolio of products.
Onestop has been committed to providing advertisers the innovative tools and digital platforms necessary for communicating with consumers. In today’s digital age where technologies are changing rapidly, Onestop has proven experience providing clients and advertisers new and innovative ways to include social media as an integrated part of their digital advertising strategy.
“Our new Onestop Account Executives look forward to working with our clients and providing guidance, leadership and category expertise in the world of digital networks,” said Randy Otto, President of PATTISON Outdoor Advertising. “As an industry leader in the sales and operations of digital advertising media, our goal is to provide each and every one of our clients with the best customer service, innovative products and campaign solutions. We believe the launch of our new Onestop sales team will enable us to do just that.”
The new sales team will be led by Cam Milne, Vice President and General Manager of Onestop, and Francesco Chimienti, National Digital Sales Manager.
Onestop’s digital products include:
- The Digital Transit Network, servicing over 120 subway and LRT stations in Toronto (TTC) and Edmonton (ETS). The strategically placed screens generate more than 3.5 million and over 457,000 impressions weekly, on the TTC and ETS respectively.
- The Digital Office Network, available in over 225 office buildings nationally running 15-second or 30-second widescreen ad spots, and with over 2 million weekly impressions.
- The Residential Network, available in 735 buildings in 7 Ontario cities and Vancouver BC, garnering almost 700,000 weekly impressions.
- The PATH Network, Toronto’s underground walkway covering 27 kilometres in the heart of the financial and shopping districts, and with digital media products available in 6 buildings generating 571,846 weekly impressions.
- Other Digital Networks include Airports and Retail (Golf Town) with over 915,000 and 352,000 weekly impressions, respectively.
- smartAD®, a unique advertising platform providing the ability for advertisers to change the content of a message based on external data sources like weather, date, time, physical location of the screen and more.
Photo Credit: Jordan Coates
Onestop is a world leader in the development and operation of Digital Out-of-Home Media (DOOH). Onestop creates and delivers uniquely engaging experiences that connect the physical and digital worlds, and provides audiences timely and relevant information in engaging spaces. Onestop leverages proprietary technology to deploy digital campaigns for mass transit, office, airport, residential, and retail environments, as well as being the exclusive media provider in the PATH – Toronto’s underground walkway connecting office towers and subway stations to over 1,200 shops and services. Onestop is a division of PATTISON Outdoor Advertising.
About PATTISON Outdoor Advertising
PATTISON Outdoor Advertising, a division of The Jim Pattison Group, is Canada’s largest Out-of-Home advertising company. Since 1908, PATTISON has been providing innovative solutions for Out-of-Home advertising opportunities with products ranging from traditional billboards and posters to transit, digital, airports, mall, residential, office, and street furniture. PATTISON also offers Canada’s largest portfolio of Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) advertising properties. PATTISON is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and includes 25 sales offices across the country providing advertisers unmatched reach and coverage with products available in 200 markets coast to coast. PATTISON Outdoor Advertising is the exclusive supplier for advertising on the Toronto Transit Commission’s (TTC) transit system.
For more information, contact:
Vice President and General Manager, Onestop
National Digital Sales Manager
Vice President, Marketing, PATTISON Outdoor Advertising