The Golf Town Network consists of 42” and 55” screens located in Golf Town stores across Canada. This highly targeted advertising platform gives advertisers the unique opportunity to reach the very sought-after, influential, high-income Golf Town shopper.
The screens are positioned in the most high-traffic areas of each store; next to the merchandise and by the cash register to be viewed by shoppers as they check out. The side-by-side screens feature golf-related content on one screen and advertising on the other.
The Golf Town Network is equipped with smartAD® – our proprietary technology that allows advertising content to be changed based on external data sources like weather, date, time and screen location. Learn more about smartAD®.
- 42″ high resolution LCD screens
- 10, 15 or 30-second full screen
- 5 minute loop length
- 1,008 weekly spots
- 339,206 weekly impressions
- 67% Male / 33% Female
- 29% are MOPEs (Managers, Owners, Professionals and Executives)
- Average household income of $95,794
- 73% are home owners
- 33% feel that premium brands are worth the extra money
- 32% feel that advertising is an important source of information
smartAD® is a registered trademark of its trademark owner and is used with permission.