The average elevator rider makes 6 elevator trips daily.1 Our Digital Office Network (DON) caters to the 9-5 crowd and delivers advertising to office towers in 7 major markets across Canada, dominating Vancouver and Montreal as well as exclusive coverage in Ottawa and Halifax.
The Digital Office Network is the only mass media present in office towers, and offers advertisers the perfect opportunity to reach professionals, managers and executives throughout their workday. Ads air a minimum of 10 times per hour between 7am and 7pm, Monday to Friday. That adds up to 600 times per week in each elevator.
The Digital Office Network is equipped with smartAD® – our proprietary technology that allows advertising content to be changed based on external data sources like weather, date, time and screen location. Learn more about smartAD®.
Ready to book your campaign on the Office Network? Visit the Ad Shop and build your entire campaign online.BOOK NOW WITH AD SHOP
- 15″ high resolution LCD screens
- 10, 15 or 30-second full screen graphic or video
- 6 minute loop length
- 600 weekly spots
- 2,596,293 weekly impressions
- 47% Male / 53% Female
- 43% are MOPEs (Managers, Owners, Professionals and Executive)
- Average household income of $104,000
- 45% are willing to pay extra to save time shopping
- 36% view advertising as an important source of information
- 63% like to try new places to eat
- 37% consider themselves to be sophisticated
2Numeris/RTS, Major Market Study Fall 2015. Canada A18+ versus those who work in a building with elevator screens.
smartAD® is a registered trademark of its trademark owner and is used with permission.